MPLSGreen.com founder Mikki Morrissette describes the mission of MPLS Green at the 2015 Conscious Living Expo
MPLSGreen.com and the affiliated “Sustainable We” forums are part of an independent citywide campaign to offer deeper discussion with resident experts and innovators about best practices in Energy, Waste, Toxins and Design.
The mission: to build awareness of the positive collective impact of our interlocking efforts in cleaner garbage, renewable energy, local food and smart design, as well as to point out where improvements are needed.
Ways to be involved with this new movement:
- Join us at Facebook and Twitter for news highlights
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Share these articles to let others know what we are building
- Consider promoting your sustainable business by becoming a sponsor or advertiser to help us grow this awareness movement
- We are especially recruiting people under the age of 25 to be part of our “Sustainable We” forums.
We have fun plans! Please be part of it!
— Mikki Morrissette, founder, MPLSGreen.com