This section explores the creative re-use of our garbage, as well as what happens when we don’t reduce certain materials in our landfills.
- Q&A: Composting
- What We Do Well on Recycling
- Building Salvage
- Kids Tackle Oil
- Tips to reduce food waste — and why is it important? Eureka Recycling has created this great list of food storage insights to reduce spoiling of fruits, vegetables, herbs.
- How Cecilia Martinez and Shalina Gupta are changing our conversations about toxicity
With the help of partners/sponsors/advertisers (is that you?)
- Are we sending less to the landfills than we used to? What are we sending to recycling that we should not — and what should we do with them instead?
- Who is hosting zero-waste events in Minneapolis?
- Who is creatively re-using hand-me-downs?
- What green building developers are smartly re-newing our byproducts?
- “Do you know your garbage?” quiz